Playoffs Round 2: Henry County @ Munford

BigRed88

I would say careful with predictions this week guys. Yes, we all love how we are playing at the moment but let's not discredit this year's Munford Cougars. Those kids look like they are flat out balling. It will take a heck of an effort by our defense to slow those boys down. Kind of reminds me of that 2019 Dyer County team with an athletic QB and a very good RB. They played Dyersburg tough and most of y'all know Dyersburg is undefeated still. Just don't sleep on them. 

3 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

I would say careful with predictions this week guys. Yes, we all love how we are playing at the moment but let's not discredit this year's Munford Cougars. Those kids look like they are flat out balling. It will take a heck of an effort by our defense to slow those boys down. Kind of reminds me of that 2019 Dyer County team with an athletic QB and a very good RB. They played Dyersburg tough and most of y'all know Dyersburg is undefeated still. Just don't sleep on them. 

Like I said last week. We aren’t good enough to overlook anyone. I don’t think the team or coaches will.

Edited by SEC1rules

4 hours ago, BigRed88 said:

Here is Munford and Henry County by the numbers:

Munford: (9-2)

Offense: 38.0 points per game

Defense: 20.9 points per game

Henry County: (6-5)

Offense: 28.6 point per game

Defense: 18.2 points per game

I agree they can’t be overlooked, but you can throw weeks 1-7’s stats out the window now. It’s a different scheme and team.

1 hour ago, mmb said:

I agree they can’t be overlooked, but you can throw weeks 1-7’s stats out the window now. It’s a different scheme and team.

Ok this one is for your sir B)

Since the changes were made, here is the last 3 games averages...

Henry County:

Offense: 52.0 points per game

Defense: 20.3 points per game 

:twisted:

Edited by BigRed88
  • Upvote 2