Clay Co. @ South Pitt RD 2 (This Johnson man vs This Grider and Stone Man)

Govolss

8 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

He didnt sit in the bleachers he put his pads back on and went into the game. Also didn’t yell at a coach. But I will bet the reason why he was so fired up was because a Gordonsville player had him by the throat calling him a worthless “fat***.” I’m sure you don’t condem that or would like to think you don’t. There’s always two sides to every story SIR.

That sucks he was held by the throat and had his feelings hurt. My post was a gordonsville player hasn’t been so fired up and taken pads off, in my lifetime, that i am aware. Losing can be upsetting, being treated unfairly, can be upsetting. But when you do lose, which we all do, do so with pride and class. Your team is not playing and was not competitive all year. Gordonsville and SP will be playing next week and many look forward to it. Your wisdom and talents may be better utilized in some other way, besides disparaging the same team still playing over and over again. That said, again SP, congratulations. I expected you to win easily against Clay Co. and cheers for the game next week.

1 minute ago, Enthusiast said:

That sucks he was held by the throat and had his feelings hurt. My post was a gordonsville player hasn’t been so fired up and taken pads off, in my lifetime, that i am aware. Losing can be upsetting, being treated unfairly, can be upsetting. But when you do lose, which we all do, do so with pride and class. Your team is not playing and was not competitive all year. Gordonsville and SP will be playing next week and many look forward to it. Your wisdom and talents may be better utilized in some other way, besides disparaging the same team still playing over and over again. That said, again SP, congratulations. I expected you to win easily against Clay Co. and cheers for the game next week.

And all I stated was I bet you’ll be surprised next week, that’s not replaying last week at all. Goodluck next week you’ll need it!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

This one is a head scratcher. Gordonsville beats Clay 21-14 two weeks ago. Gordonsville knocks off Watertown this year and barely loses to Trousdale. Two teams that are battling it out next week with. Semi Final trip on the line. What happened tonight I can’t say I saw it coming and not sure who else could think that. I’m just keeping it real. Impressive eye opening win for So Pitt.  Might make it down to watch Gordonsville game next week to see that one in person. I guess Clay wasn’t ready to take that next step after all. I’m just keeping it real

Total domination. 

Edited by piratetom

4 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

Obsessed, much? Haha. Like I said, lose, do so with pride and class. Shew 

Alright Enthusiast I’ll make you a deal, if the tigers win I will never post on here again. I have seen the film against Clay and Clay had the chance and should’ve beat you guys. Lol

Edited by TheCommander
  • Like 1

I wonder how many total yards Kelly had tonight?  How many games this year have the twins thrown and caught a TD?  I’m proud of the fight and level of play that our defense has played with all year.  Our offense started strong then sputtered then has come along the last half of the season.  I’m proud of the whole team!!  Keep it up!!  

11 hours ago, powerp said:

This is a good question. If you plugged in a few offensive linemen from last year, would you say the Pirates are the favorites for the East? Nobody is beating the West side but strictly the East. Think about it, skill players are back, QB can throw and run, D line is solid, and I think we have a secondary that matches up well with Gordonsville and Clay. Everyone has kind of wrote off this team because of the O line woes when in reality that’s the one missing piece. A huge piece, but SP is still a threat in a watered down division.

They proved my point tonight. Now, to stay hungry.

1 hour ago, TheCommander said:

Alright Enthusiast I’ll make you a deal, if the tigers win I will never post on here again. I have seen the film against Clay and Clay had the chance and should’ve beat you guys. Lol

Lol double the yards of clay and 140 of those yards came on two plays for them... I'm not sure what film to you watched but it should have been alot worse  if Gville scored inside the 10 ...  With that said, I do agree, SP will be an uphill climb... Kelly is faster than Claiborne at TC and they struggled to contain him.  

Edited by Govolss