Columbia Central 30 - MJ 10

nrgrizzlies

20 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Gee I wonder why

Stay in your lane. Why is everyone coming at me. Y’all don’t even know where it started with MJgoldenbear he was the one trolling me 1st. It’s already better luck next year for MJ. If a poll had them at number1 and their already done doesn’t that kinda prove my point that poll was trash. If you don’t know what I’m talking about still that shows you just jump on here not having been part of the conversations over the past several weeks. Let’s go…..

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Stay in your lane. Why is everyone coming at me. Y’all don’t even know where it started with MJgoldenbear he was the one trolling me 1st. It’s already better luck next year for MJ. If a poll had them at number1 and their already done doesn’t that kinda prove my point that poll was trash. If you don’t know what I’m talking about still that shows you just jump on here not having been part of the conversations over the past several weeks. Let’s go…..

Well, with logic like that, you make for an easy target, maybe you'd like some cheese with that wine. Don't remember MJGB ever bashing players

2 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Well, with logic like that, you make for an easy target, maybe you'd like some cheese with that wine. Don't remember MJGB ever bashing players

No a player. A whole team. For that small flash of time when some slack jawed poll had MJ#1. Then people say oh those are good polls. Suuuure they are when Troy pick is already done. When mj was winning dude was trolling all over the place. Not like how you just did me. Way worse. “Gee I wonder why” mind your own Nancy 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, RollRed said:

No a player. A whole team. For that small flash of time when some slack jawed poll had MJ#1. Then people say oh those are good polls. Suuuure they are when Troy pick is already done. When mj was winning dude was trolling all over the place. Not like how you just did me. Way worse. “Gee I wonder why” mind your own Nancy 

Maybe if you did mind your own you wouldn't have to worry about playing the victim card. Their season is over, move on

• 8 months later...
On 11/6/2021 at 11:12 AM, thegreatone36 said:

I don't understand. Did MJGB say they were state bound this year? Can somebody in here send a screenshot of the comment made this year from that guy for you to be that infatuated with him, and the downfall of that program? 

Again. Please show the post that hurt you so much to the point of mentioning every MJ loss every week. It gets old seeing you post weekly about a program you hate so much, that's being played by young teenage men.  

Boy in here eating his buddy lmaooo!!! Mjgb is a troll but y’all get mad when folks troll back? Come on man