Nashville Area Games

Sportsfan2015

Sorry this is a bit random and I wasn’t sure which board or division to post this under but this one seemed like it had the most activity. 

Anyways I am from West Virginia and will be in the Nashville area all next week and love going new places to watch high school football and would like to take in a game while I am there. 

If you could choose one game to go to this Friday in any division in the Nashville area within 30-45 minutes, which one would it be and where?

Thanks for the help! 

4 hours ago, crow6424 said:

Gallatin at Hendersonville. The crowd will be huge. It’s a rivalry game

Clarksville at Beech. Beech is always a good atmosphere 

Columbia at Greenhill. Greenhill is in Mt Juliet which is a nice area for restaurants 

I would probably attend Gallatin v Hendersonville just for rivalry

I agree. Rivalry are usually the best ones!

3 hours ago, Ballfan4562 said:

If you are wanting to stay close to Nashville then just go over to Montgomery Bell Academy. They play Baylor. MBA has a junior quarterback that is getting looked at by just about all power 5 conferences. He doesn’t disappoint. Neither do the facilities. 

A factoid about MBA; They gave Cleveland what would be their last regular season loss until opening night 1997, in 1991 at Cleveland. Everybody remembers that as the game the sprinklers came on. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crow6424 said:

Gallatin at Hendersonville. The crowd will be huge. It’s a rivalry game

Clarksville at Beech. Beech is always a good atmosphere 

Columbia at Greenhill. Greenhill is in Mt Juliet which is a nice area for restaurants 

I would probably attend Gallatin v Hendersonville just for rivalry

If you choose that Gallatin-Hendersonville, your pregame meal should be at Center Point Barbecue. Have the ribs.

Edited by KWoodroof
clearing up which game I meant

19 minutes ago, Sportsfan2015 said:

Appreciate it fellas! 

Still haven’t completely decided I might still go to Hendersonville but will probably go to MBA just where it’s closer, the facilities, and to watch the QB just to say I saw him play he seems pretty legit after looking him up. 

I mean if its college talent your after, Oakland v. Shelbyville

21 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I mean if its college talent your after, Oakland v. Shelbyville

Yea that’s kind of more of what I was looking for but I don’t really want to watch a blowout either and that’s probably why will happen with Oakland.  

I know those are private schools that probably don’t get a lot of love because they don’t in WV either but after doing some research I was also looking at Brentwood Academy and John Paul and Lipscomb Academy, forgot about that’s where Dilfer coaches now.

Would like to watch Ravenwood and Collierville but it’s away and a trip, unfortunately.

Edited by Sportsfan2015