Lenoir CIty Job

Sandman63

37 minutes ago, Sandman63 said:

So....Honestly what would it take to really make LC a place that would be desirable.  I mean we know they arent good, they dont have many kids that play, but what would have to happen

Sandman ,Barn is trying to tell you that it can't be done as long as Boss Hogg and Roscoe are calling the shots.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sandman63 said:

So....Honestly what would it take to really make LC a place that would be desirable.  I mean we know they arent good, they dont have many kids that play, but what would have to happen

A free lifetime supply of Wamplers Sausage, Monterey Mushrooms, and Tennessee Valley wines and cheeses perhaps?  

Sounds like a place that a man should avoid at all cost.... I mean it needs some industry for sure, but then again, leadership is what seems to be the biggest issue.  Really a shame for places like this to have to suffer because of the folks that are in charge in the community.  From looking at it as an outsider, seems like the AD is an LC guy, the faculty is a lot of LC people, the families dont move out or move on.  They just stay and complain