Round 3: Oneida vs Hampton

Spike016

1 hour ago, pujo said:

They do a better job than most, I've listened to some that whines every single play, that gets old fast. Wish you could join us, these Oneida people are a GREAT bunch.

Those are the best commentators in the state. Reminds me of Ned Jarrett, benny Parsons,  and Bob Jenkins calling nascar 

2 hours ago, dogtruth said:

This dog would love to eat with you all at El Rey's.  That menu looks awesome and I have to admit I'm a little jealous however due to other conflicts I will have to pull you all up on the big screen TV and root for the Dogs to win Friday night at home. I'll have to listen to those dang Oneida announcers though and I don't want to hear no "Hello Darlings" this Friday!!:roflol:

They’re not biased, they give hello darlin’s to both teams if it’s warranted :lol:

15 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Those are the best commentators in the state. Reminds me of Ned Jarrett, benny Parsons,  and Bob Jenkins calling nascar 

They do a great job, knowledgeable but just enough homer to them lol. We’re very blessed to have them. 

Edited by crow

15 minutes ago, crow said:

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

I've got all  day,make no difference to me.

"got all day"....goes to show you can't hide money!

I can't get the black beast headed that way until 3:00 now. Guess the grandboy wants to watch this one live, so gonna wait on his momma to get off work 

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

"got all day"....goes to show you can't hide money!

I can't get the black beast headed that way until 3:00 now. Guess the grandboy wants to watch this one live, so gonna wait on his momma to get off work 

I'd have to find money before I could hide it, maybe I can pick up some junk and make a dollar, hate you gonna have to leave late but duty calls. lol