Round 3 #1 GreenEville Vs #3 Betsy

DevilMan03

2 hours ago, bigGreene95 said:

Holes?? Lol.... 2 fluke touchdowns... get real

Every time anyone scores against you guys you claim it's a fluke. Was the beat down game 1 last year a fluke. Was your close loss the 2nd time around a fluke? You guys make more excuses than any other fans on here. Figured your 4 losses within the last 2 years would have humbled you some. You guys did to us this year what we did to you last year. However the 2nd game was much closer and I'll die on this hill but I feel this second game will be a lot closer than 3 tds everyone is predicting. If it isn't then I'll accept the loss no excuse but if EHS win what's the over/under on excuses from you lot? You people dissappear for 2 years then all of sudden you are contenders again you rediscover coach t. 

Edited by EHSTrack06

6 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Every time anyone scores against you guys you claim it's a fluke. Was the beat down game 1 last year a fluke. Was your close loss the 2nd time around a fluke? You guys make more excuses than any other fans on here. Figured your 4 losses within the last 2 years would have humbled you some. You guys did to us this year what we did to you last year. However the 2nd game was much closer and I'll die on this hill but I feel this second game will be a lot closer than 3 tds everyone is predicting. If it isn't then I'll accept the loss no excuse but if EHS win what's the over/under on excuses from you lot? You people dissappear for 2 years then all of sudden you are contenders again you rediscover coach t. 

First, nobody should ever be called "you people". Show me where any coacht devil fans have disappeared...ever. We will stand by our boys no matter what. You may very well be right about it being closer than 3 TD's but you will never get some of us to agree...it's in the DNA. Go Greene!!!!

• Upvote 1