TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

1 minute ago, Katdaddy said:

I hope this is fake news or the gold ball city could be in for a real embarrassment if this is true. I know with all the technology today that someone on here has proof or someone from the gold ball city could tell us about  the plans so we can send Rudy over there in the news 4 helicopter for coverage. Calling all Tc posters someone please put these rumors to rest.

I have heard, the call has been made...."The Commander and Chief of TC has instructed all of TC nation to immediately activate CODE TIGER ALERT!" My source has informed me that instructions are to cease all outside communications.  

4 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

I hope this is fake news or the gold ball city could be in for a real embarrassment if this is true. I know with all the technology today that someone on here has proof or someone from the gold ball city could tell us about  the plans so we can send Rudy over there in the news 4 helicopter for coverage. Calling all Tc posters someone please put these rumors to rest.

My secretary is working on this. 

1 hour ago, biggest said:

We are keeping @jacketpharmerjr up late tonight. 

He is a night owl. Bed time is not his forte for sure. Jacketpharmer Jr has made the wise move to chose English books and Edgar Allan Poe instead of these useless banter. As far as the pep rally is concerned…. This seems to be at best mystery and at worst fantasy without some sort of evidence and confirmation. Surely the H2O faithful have sent someone undercover to the local watering hole for concrete evidence. Can anyone confirm?

Side note…. If any words seem to be too complex and lack meaning, @DownHillMan is working on those dictionary copies. Just have a little patience.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jacketpharmer said:

He is a night owl. Bed time is not his forte for sure. Jacketpharmer Jr has made the wise move to chose English books and Edgar Allan Poe instead of these useless banter. As far as the pep rally is concerned…. This seems to be at best mystery and at worst fantasy without some sort of evidence and confirmation. Surely the H2O faithful have sent someone undercover to the local watering hole for concrete evidence. Can anyone confirm?

Side note…. If any words seem to be too complex and lack meaning, @DownHillMan is working on those dictionary copies. Just have a little patience.

This useless banter??? Asking for a friend!

2 minutes ago, jacketpharmer said:

Yes I said what I said. It is fun and all but come Friday night, none of this will matter. 22 guys will take the field and fight it out for whom I see as the favorite to go win it all. 

You said these useless banter… I was confused.  I have a hard time comprehending you educated guys  with those English degrees!

As for your second statement here… I agree!