TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

9 minutes ago, biggest said:

Murphy fair just tweeted "bombshell" information will be released today around 9:30 am about some community pep rally! This isn't a good look if I'm Trousdale I'm getting out in front of this story!  Who else will be watching? 

Not believing it without hard evidence! Again no way a program with the tradition of Tc would have  a community pep rally for watertown. I will say though I never thought shirts would be made 3 years in a row either . If this is true then who is living in who's head. Coach t nation will be watching.

18 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

Not believing it without hard evidence! Again no way a program with the tradition of Tc would have  a community pep rally for watertown. I will say though I never thought shirts would be made 3 years in a row either . If this is true then who is living in who's head. Coach t nation will be watching.

I know! I just called Murphy and was put on/hold, last thing he said was it's Dr Clint again.  Who is Clint?  Is Murphy sick? 

Edited by biggest

33 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

15 minutes ago, biggest said:

I know! I just called Murphy and was put on/hold, last thing he said was it's Dr Clint again.  Who is Clint?  Is Murphy sick? 

Oh how the TC Nation (minus a couple) are abiding by their (not there) direct orders to maintain radio silence.  But H20 faithful...THIS RALLY IS GOING DOWN THURSDAY NIGHT at 6:30!!!!  Take this to the Crippled Creek BANK and cash it!  My mole digs deep! 

Edited by DownHillMan

2 minutes ago, DownHillMan said:

Oh how the TC Nation (minus a couple) are abiding by their (not there) direct orders to maintain radio silence.  But H20 faithful...THIS RALLY IS GOING DOWN THURSDAY NIGHT at 6:30!!!!  Take this to the Crippled Creek BANK and cash it!  My mole digs deep! 

The longer Tc nation let's these rumors fly the more I believe it. 

9 minutes ago, biggest said:

Is it true? 

I don't think anyone is trying to hide it.  It's been on social media since yesterday morning at 8:00 AM.  I mean when you knock the #1 team off in the State in your classification, the News Stations and ole Murphy Fair comes calling.  They try to follow teams who can get past the 3rd round and potentially get to the Championship.  Any News Stations coming to Watertown this week??????