TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

2 hours ago, jacketpharmer said:

Even without knowing much about Oneida or Hampton, I would have to agree. Just hope the mighty West is merciful on one of us poorly Middle/Eastern folks.

Should be a great game between these two teams this Friday and I expect most everyone figures the winner will move on to advance the following week to Chattanooga. 

Meigs has been in Region 2 playing Oneida and Hampton the last couple of years and you can look at the scores and see for yourself and make your own opinion. No team is worth overlooking at this point of the playoffs but H2O/TC should be easily favored and if the winner of this game does not make it to the championship then it would be a major upset. 

58 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

Should be a great game between these two teams this Friday and I expect most everyone figures the winner will move on to advance the following week to Chattanooga. 

Meigs has been in Region 2 playing Oneida and Hampton the last couple of years and you can look at the scores and see for yourself and make your own opinion. No team is worth overlooking at this point of the playoffs but H2O/TC should be easily favored and if the winner of this game does not make it to the championship then it would be a major upset. 

Weve not conceded, we played pretty well against you last year and we are better this year, then again, weve not beat Oneida yet, I'm betting they are not ready to throw in the towel either.

• Like 1

Watertown 21-16 over the jackets. Dont like either team much but I think Watertown is on a roll since the bad start. The irony would be watertown going to the championship after losing all the telant the past several years. Kinda like UT winning the championship after Peyton left

Edited by Mr. Postman1

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Weve not conceded, we played pretty well against you last year and we are better this year, then again, weve not beat Oneida yet, I'm betting they are not ready to throw in the towel either.

Score vs Rockwood might have put some on notice and you all did show some improvement last year but I watched that South Green game and was not to impressed. I know it is just one game but I saw a lot of mistakes. 

Your QB is a playmaker and has a lot of heart. He is very talented and gives it a 100% but his throwing accuracy was way off and he made some poor decisions in that game. Everything he threw short in the 10 to 20 yard range looked ok but when he tried to extend past that it was way off target and it just did not look good at all either. 

It might not be a good assessment. That was the only game I watched this year after seeing him last time against us. 

Just my opinion. The South Green QB last year against us. We lit him up and wore him out the first half. He was way off and looked mediocre. When we were up big and put in the second and third string he got all his yards once he had no pressure on him and could run around and get yards or find someone open. 

Its going to be cold Friday night boys. Pull out them Long Johns

Oneida will be ready to play. You all better be ready to play. That is one of the things I miss most from being in Region 2.  The battles against Oneida. It was always a hard hitting game when you played them. 

46 minutes ago, Grunt said:

I have zero faith in polls of any kind. Meigs was # 1 all year.

Now come on Grunt. Polls and Contests. 

Take it easy on us Meigs County Fans. We deserved that #1 ranking in the polls. 

Three straight semis, two state appearances and bringing back a lot of talent.

Meigs had a great season and went undefeated beating a pretty solid Marion team 20 to 0 to finish it off. 

Just blew it by getting complacent after getting that lead against TC and thinking our Defense could hold on to it then got stunned when BC broke off that 70 something yard run. No one from Meigs over here is happy with our offensive play callling. Have not been all year. Even when we are winning by 40. Interceptions, stopped at the goal-line, and stuffed on couple big fourth and less than yard to go's.

Upsets happen. Those TC players came out there and played their rear ends off. They earned our respect. If a lot of Meigs posters or area media are picking TC to beat Watertown its probably for that reason. I am a homer. If we don't win it I want to see the team that knocked us out win it. I will pick TC just because of what I have seen happen the last three years vs Watertown in the playoffs.

You all can rip me up and say none of that has anything to do with this Friday night or this Watertown team does not care about any of that. We will find out Friday night. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

Score vs Rockwood might have put some on notice and you all did show some improvement last year but I watched that South Green game and was not to impressed. I know it is just one game but I saw a lot of mistakes. 

Your QB is a playmaker and has a lot of heart. He is very talented and gives it a 100% but his throwing accuracy was way off and he made some poor decisions in that game. Everything he threw short in the 10 to 20 yard range looked ok but when he tried to extend past that it was way off target and it just did not look good at all either. 

It might not be a good assessment. That was the only game I watched this year after seeing him last time against us. 

Just my opinion. The South Green QB last year against us. We lit him up and wore him out the first half. He was way off and looked mediocre. When we were up big and put in the second and third string he got all his yards once he had no pressure on him and could run around and get yards or find someone open. 

Its going to be cold Friday night boys. Pull out them Long Johns

Oneida will be ready to play. You all better be ready to play. That is one of the things I miss most from being in Region 2.  The battles against Oneida. It was always a hard hitting game when you played them. 

Weve changed a lot since SG.  We'd still be underdogs but think we would be competitive.

• Like 1