Haywood vs South Gibson round 3!

Kruger77

13 hours ago, Chargercats said:

Awesome game Hornets!! Y’all played your hearts out!!! Haywood had to dig deep to get this win!! 
now let’s go Tomcats!!!! Let’s show Tullahoma who we are!!! 

We know who you are. Y'all been here 5 times in recent history. You need little introduction. We were here once in 1987. Pretty sure we know how good your program is. Our problem is we don't know how good our team is this year. We keep finding out week by week. We've got a good thing going over here, but how good is the big mystery. I won't even begin to predict what the outcome of the game might be. It will be a good game and Betsy will get the best of the west either way. And we both know they ain't sweating it. Win or lose after you get over the long drive, you will enjoy the game atmosphere over here. They really try to make it a nice event. 

1 hour ago, wornoutwildcat said:

We know who you are. Y'all been here 5 times in recent history. You need little introduction. We were here once in 1987. Pretty sure we know how good your program is. Our problem is we don't know how good our team is this year. We keep finding out week by week. We've got a good thing going over here, but how good is the big mystery. I won't even begin to predict what the outcome of the game might be. It will be a good game and Betsy will get the best of the west either way. And we both know they ain't sweating it. Win or lose after you get over the long drive, you will enjoy the game atmosphere over here. They really try to make it a nice event. 

I believe it’s going to be a great game between 2 great teams!!! Looking forward to the trip!! Our Tomcats are going to have to be focused and ready!! Glad this long trip is on my day off!!  I’ve never been there but I bet it’s a nice town!! 
Praying for safety of all the players!!