Haywood vs South Gibson round 3!

Kruger77

1 minute ago, Tigersandcats said:

I really had hopes of coming to this game. I think it’ll be a good one. Don’t think I’m gonna get to now. Will this be live streamed anywhere? Good luck to both, two good teams going at it.

T & C I haven't really commented on HC's game last week.  I was disappointed the game didn't turn out as I hoped it would, but I do want to congratulate the Tigers on a great season.

If you have a NFHS membership, the HHS-SGC game is scheduled to be video streamed on Haywood's site.  If you can't get that to work, there will be an audio stream on Brownsville radio.

11 minutes ago, stacmot said:

This will only be the 3rd time South Gibson has played in Brownsville.  The Hornets have never lost a game in Brownsville.

Tomcats, let's change that stat tomorrow night!

Huh? Okay! I will just take your word for it! 

On second thought, I can see how that is possible. I have tried my best to forget everything that was known as the Z plan from the TSSAA from years ago. Wow what a train wreck that was.  

21 minutes ago, stacmot said:

T & C I haven't really commented on HC's game last week.  I was disappointed the game didn't turn out as I hoped it would, but I do want to congratulate the Tigers on a great season.

If you have a NFHS membership, the HHS-SGC game is scheduled to be video streamed on Haywood's site.  If you can't get that to work, there will be an audio stream on Brownsville radio.

The guys from Brownsville radio do a great job. It is not a stream, but they put a good product on the air waves. 

19 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Thanks for the congrats Stacmot. I am really proud of this team, they did have a good season. But I’m sure they were disappointed losing that game. That region 5 is tough. We did have our chance to win that game and just couldn’t get it done. But a lot of that was PC being a good team and IMO if PC can cut the stupid penalties they could be a tough out against anybody. I’ll be watching the Tomcats and Hornets go at it tomorrow night. Good luck!

11 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Huh? Okay! I will just take your word for it! 

On second thought, I can see how that is possible. I have tried my best to forget everything that was known as the Z plan from the TSSAA from years ago. Wow what a train wreck that was.  

2012 - South Gibson 56, Haywood 34
2020 - South Gibson 52, Haywood 35
2021 - ?

Oh my, that brings out another stat.  SGC is averaging 54 ppg in games played in Brownsville. Tomcats, that's another stat we need to change.

I agree.  I hated the Z plan, and I hope and pray the TSSAA never ever goes back to that disaster again.

6 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Thanks for the congrats Stacmot. I am really proud of this team, they did have a good season. But I’m sure they were disappointed losing that game. That region 5 is tough. We did have our chance to win that game and just couldn’t get it done. But a lot of that was PC being a good team and IMO if PC can cut the stupid penalties they could be a tough out against anybody. I’ll be watching the Tomcats and Hornets go at it tomorrow night. Good luck!

Thanks.

13 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

You might want to listen to Brownsville Radio's audio stream in addition to watching the video stream on NFHS.  Unless things change tomorrow night, HHS has not had any commentary on the NFHS video stream.  The only problem with that is the video stream is usually a few seconds behind the radio's audio stream.

At least you will know what happens before you see it happen  lol

Edited by stacmot

9 minutes ago, stacmot said:

2012 - South Gibson 56, Haywood 34
2020 - South Gibson 52, Haywood 35
2021 - ?

Oh my, that brings out another stat.  SGC is averaging 54 ppg in games played in Brownsville. Tomcats, that's another stat we need to change.

I agree.  I hated the Z plan, and I hope and pray the TSSAA never ever goes back to that disaster again.

It is kind of a funny stat that Hornets fair better against the tomcats on the road rather at home! Everyone knows that Cats this year are a fantastic team. Considering the last game at the hornets nest, I hope we can score a few points!