Haywood vs South Gibson round 3!

Kruger77

1 hour ago, stacmot said:

You might want to listen to Brownsville Radio's audio stream in addition to watching the video stream on NFHS.  Unless things change tomorrow night, HHS has not had any commentary on the NFHS video stream.  The only problem with that is the video stream is usually a few seconds behind the radio's audio stream.

At least you will know what happens before you see it happen  lol

I’ll do that, cause I don’t like watching without commentary.

On 11/16/2021 at 10:55 AM, ManOfMillions said:

I think we are just going to send our freshmen team over to Brownsville this Friday to take care of the little bump in the road. That a way our starters will be good and fresh for Tully, or PC next Friday. :lol:

It’s Tully if you want to get directions and start checking out places to eat. It’s a real nice stadium and a great atmosphere. PC got enough gold balls, it’s our turn. 

Edited by wornoutwildcat
Spelling
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, wornoutwildcat said:

It’s Tully if you want to get directions and start checking out places to eat. It’s a real nice stadium and a great atmosphere. PC got enough gold balls, it’s our turn. 

If you will look a few posts down I am totally joking. Haywood is a TALL mountain to climb. They held us to a grand total of exactly zero points last time we played. 0 you do not have to real smart to figure out that their defense is legit. Heck their whole team is legit. Haywood was clear cut the best team we have played this year. I was just trying to get a rise out of the posters! It failed miserably, but I tried. I think the posters were thinking " we will see what those freshman do Friday! " 

Let's all just pray for a injury free, clean, not decided by the zebras game tomorrow night! It is win or go home time, so I will be pulling for the winner the rest of the way regardless of the outcome. I sure home it is the boys in Orange!  

• Like 2