Quarterfinals - West vs Central 2

WestHigh4Life

2 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Sadly whoever wins will just be the leftovers for Powell the day after Thanksgiving. 

Cant believe that rhea co game got picked as the tv game over West and Central...what does Packer know that we dont?

Heres to a good game that is injury free and settled on the field.

Go Rebels!

WH, he may have based it on the last game and figures the Powell/Rhea game will be a better contest. Don't know that I disagree with that. I'm not so sure Powell wins, Rhea Co. offense looked pretty good the other night.

5 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Dawg I could write a long book in the difference in the Rosser program and what you see now, but your son knows that I’m sure. The main difference in the players is there’s no Leadership. Look at the last few years, You had guys on the field that held everyone accountable, ALL THE TIME. It’s just a different group overall. The Coaching staff……again I could write a LONG book. 

Sounds like an insider. Do tell.....:roflol:

8 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Sadly whoever wins will just be the leftovers for Powell the day after Thanksgiving. 

Cant believe that rhea co game got picked as the tv game over West and Central...what does Packer know that we dont?

Go Rebels!

Packer hasn't had Rhea County on yet, but he has had both West and Central and figures he will get the winners next week, unless he wants to step out of his box and do Maryville vs Oakland, if that matchup occurs. 

38 minutes ago, Cactus Jack said:

Packer hasn't had Rhea County on yet, but he has had both West and Central and figures he will get the winners next week, unless he wants to step out of his box and do Maryville vs Oakland, if that matchup occurs. 

He'll do Maryville -Oakland if it happens, that's if Maryville agrees.  You can pretty much count on that. 

9 hours ago, HTV said:

He'll do Maryville -Oakland if it happens, that's if Maryville agrees.  You can pretty much count on that. 

Isnt there still bad blood between Packer and Maryville from last year or did that got resolved? The way i remember it Packer got told to leave that Farragut Maryville game and then retalliated by pulling the Maryville-Bradley game for the West-Powell game...either way next week he has a heckuva decision to make between West/Central vs Powell and Maryville vs Oakland. Either game in my opinion will be the true state champion game for either class.

1 hour ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Isnt there still bad blood between Packer and Maryville from last year or did that got resolved? The way i remember it Packer got told to leave that Farragut Maryville game and then retalliated by pulling the Maryville-Bradley game for the West-Powell game...either way next week he has a heckuva decision to make between West/Central vs Powell and Maryville vs Oakland. Either game in my opinion will be the true state champion game for either class.

There were feelings. I'll leave it at that. 

But that said, Maryville does have a new AD this year who allowed him to come and broadcast the Powell at Maryville  game. 

This is no slight to either West or Central or Powell, but a potential Maryville/ Oakland game is a ratings dream. 

22 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Go Rebels!

He's hoping and praying for a West/Plow semis broadcast the following week, that way he can show all four East teams in the final 2 weeks.  

3 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Gotta believe the Rebel luck runs out this Friday. No way they should be doing what they are doing right now. Too many injuries and defections. Tremendous job by that group tho. Craney and company get redemption this Friday. Early indication is…

the Bobcats by a trickle….

Negative vil, Rebs by a trickle.  

• CoachT changed the title to Quarterfinals - West vs Central 2