White House @ East Nashville

Theonlyone

7 hours ago, FastEddieDavis said:

I think WH keeps it close and possibly pulls off an upset! WH will run the ball and they have decent line play. Last week on our (Waverly) 3rd possession we actually started moving the ball by running right at EN. For some reason we tried going back to the passing game. I think if we could have continued that drive and scored Waverly would have settled down and put up a better fight! I don’t think WH abandons the run so quick. 

I do think EN is to much for WH though. 

WH-18 

EN-24

I told y’all! Getting close! 17-14

On 11/17/2021 at 11:11 AM, Trollin said:

East Nasty 35

White House 7

East Nasty has a shot to go to State. Winner of Dyersburg/Covington will have their hands full. 

Ha! So now your on the East hype train after EN crushed Waverly? Just like I told you before the Tigers game against EN, btw. You acted like Heritage was some trash team and EN was supposed to do that. I know a really good team when I see it with my own eye balls. 

Folks laughed when I said they were a poor man’s Pearl Cohn. EN is proving my point.

White House did give EN a tough game and a heck of a run by BDP. I know the Blue Devils will miss Ranen Blackburn. What a heck of a player! 

9 hours ago, Marjon said:

I’m surprised east won tonight with how mistakes they had that over throw by the qb in the redzone and then the drop by number 5 on the deep pass

Let’s try to remember the 2 turnovers WH had in the first half and the missed FG that could’ve sent the game to OT. Was surprised WH kept it that close with the mistakes they made. That’s football though. Good game and good luck next week