White House @ East Nashville

Theonlyone

6 hours ago, H2Oman said:

This one will be over before it starts… WH weak scheduling / weak region will rear its ugly head Friday I’m afraid. 

EN by at least three touchdowns IMO.

Good luck to the Blue Devils though!

Listen the game might be over before it starts, but idk how you look at our schedule and say it was weak.  Westmoreland was probably the only bad non conference game we had.  Greenbrier and Portland are in higher classifications and they’re traditional rivals and station camp went 8-2 in the regular season.  I’m not sure who y’all think we should’ve scheduled instead.  

14 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

Listen the game might be over before it starts, but idk how you look at our schedule and say it was weak.  Westmoreland was probably the only bad non conference game we had.  Greenbrier and Portland are in higher classifications and they’re traditional rivals and station camp went 8-2 in the regular season.  I’m not sure who y’all think we should’ve scheduled instead.  

Springfield??? Beech??? :D 
JK

We all sit here and say “this and that team should’ve, could’ve, would’ve, almost beat White House” and yet here we are in the Quarterfinals of the State Playoffs and White House is 1 of the 8 teams still playing.  They are a very senior heavy football team and they will miss all of those guys when their football season does end and preparations for 2022 begin.  Those guys do deserve to be credited for the great year they are having this season.  

For weeks people have posted on here that Waverly was better than White House and that Waverly would win a potential rematch against White House.  Well at the end of the day White House is the 2021 Region 6-3A Championship Football Team and White House is the Region 6-3A team that will be playing in the Quarterfinals of the State Playoffs next Friday night.  They earned that right by winning on the field.  

• Like 1

West Tennessee will be watching the result of this matchup, because the winner of the Dyersburg-Covington Quarterfinal game will travel to Middle Tennessee next week to play the winner.

As a Covington fan, I remember East Nashville traveling to our place 3 years ago. It was a very wet and muddy night and we had a tough time with the big guys from EN. 

I’ll be reading this thread with interest as the week goes on.