TC at Hampton

tcjacket13

7 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

Good luck to TC, look forward to watching you in Chatt. Going to watch what I think will be the best game in Tennessee Friday night in showdown between Haywood vs Tullahoma. Get out of there healthy because I think you will need it for the team coming out of the west this year. 

Think were a little better than some might think. We've not conceded.

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Think were a little better than some might think. We've not conceded.

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Not sure why he wished em luck Lol! 

Just a friendly gesture. Not any disrespect to you guys. TC is a hard team to beat once they get to round 4 unless you are Meigs. Thought they should have beat them last year and just come up a little short in 19. 

1 minute ago, oldfaithful said:

Just a friendly gesture. Not any disrespect to you guys. TC is a hard team to beat once they get to round 4 unless you are Meigs. Thought they should have beat them last year and just come up a little short in 19. 

None taken. Just having a lil fun and we sure ain't Meigs 

Edited by uknoit2

2 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

Man TC, these fellas sure are sensitive. It's Hampton vs the world right now. TC better come ready to play if the players are anything like their posters 

People been picking against us From the 1st playoffs game on, at some point you think hmmmmmmmmmm.

31 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

Good luck to TC, look forward to watching you in Chatt. Going to watch what I think will be the best game in Tennessee Friday night in showdown between Haywood vs Tullahoma. Get out of there healthy because I think you will need it for the team coming out of the west this year. 

Getting nothing but respect out of the Trousdale People, not sure what they really think and it really don't matter. My guess is they are preparing like heck. Were not the greatest show on earth but we do have our strengths. Good luck to Marion Co next week, lol

5 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Read post above 

Easy there quick draw McGraw, let this old timer get around to refreshing the page first. 

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

People been picking against us From the 1st playoffs game on, at some point you think hmmmmmmmmmm.

You are preaching to the choir, Marion County has been in that situation numerous times. Just use it as fuel and hope they keep picking the other team. I don't know anything about Hampton. I'm familiar with some TC folks and you beat Crow's team, who I only know from the T but seems like a really good fella. 

12 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

They are hard to beat regardless of the week. Trousdale is SMALL TOWN FOOTBALL. Got more tradition that any 2a school in Tennessee. Nuff said.