TC at Hampton

tcjacket13

36 minutes ago, jacketpharmer said:

No secret as to what the Hampton offense is at this point. Not sexy or flashy…. Lineup and run at you. I get what you are saying about them leaning on you all game and using the guards and hbacks to create holes. It’s power football. I do however think there are ways to offset the big nasties that you cannot move out of the way. I think that’s the approach you have to use if you are TC this Friday. If you can’t go through them, go around, over, or under them…

Our kids are just tickled to death to be playing in this round. This is business as usual for you guys, its what you do. We don't get this opportunity very often. Regardless of what happens, we'll be proud of this group.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Our kids are just tickled to death to be playing in this round. This is business as usual for you guys, its what you do. We don't get this opportunity very often. Regardless of what happens, we'll be proud of this group.

As you should be. You do not make it to the semifinals without a good group. We aren’t rolling in with that ‘05 championship team. Don’t think we will hit you with the all verticals TD opening play like ‘05 lol

Edited by jacketpharmer

2 hours ago, pujo said:

39 minutes ago, jacketpharmer said:

As you should be. You do not make it to the semifinals without a good group. We aren’t rolling in with that ‘05 championship team. Don’t think we will hit you with the all verticals TD opening play like ‘05 lol

Pujo, it's misdirection! he just let their game plan outta the bag...They're going yard Lol

1 hour ago, jacketpharmer said:

Yeah you guys knew you were winning it all that year before the season even started, Thats the best team we ever played in my opinion. . Flat out Loaded.

3 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

We a lil slow up here in these parts...Takes us longer to figure things out. Not a lot of TC caliber teams running east west 'round here to have practiced on neither. But we'll give it a whirl Friday  

I was there in 05.  I know what kind of folks you guys are...I know the script too.  You acting like it's a honor just to be here, but we know deep down you guys have just as good as a shot at the Ship as any of the top 3 left.  Trust me, TC has it's eyes locked in on Hampton and not taking them lightly.  We are looking for a battle and expect nothing less.  

15 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Won't have to be too quick. 11 in the box don't need great speed Lol

TC has been playing against 11 in the box in every game. Still will have to deal with the speed of #3 if the hussle gets outside and to the second level, he is gone that also goes for 5,8,2and 6. The team's all year have run blitz TC from the outside and A and B gaps all year.