TC at Hampton

tcjacket13

Just now, TCRadio said:

Still think there is some things we can do that no one has seen us do yet, you guys have some misdirection but for the most part it’s here we come stop us if you can 

I've always found that, if you try to change who you are at this point, it usually doesn't work out too well 

41 minutes ago, RTD said:

After watching the Hampton game last week I like TC chances. There will be a huge speed advantage for TC. Yes, Hampton is a big team up front but I watch the lineman miss blocks bec of the speed disadvantage. Plus I think the level TC is playing at right now is hard for anyone to compete with. If BC or Banks gets outside Hampton will have huge issues Friday night. 

Shoot well give it a go anyway. 

47 minutes ago, pujo said:

Shoot well give it a go anyway. 

I like the way you'll play. You know what you are good at and either you stop it aw run the ball down your throat the whole game. Our teams are a lot alike we may run the ball in different styles of offense. The game is played on the field, not paper or message boards. Whatever team doesn't turn the ball over wins. 

1 minute ago, RTD said:

I like the way you'll play. You know what you are good at and either you stop it aw run the ball down your throat the whole game. Our teams are a lot alike we may run the ball in different styles of offense. The game is played on the field, not paper or message boards. Whatever team doesn't turn the ball over wins. 

Same kind of football, just diffferent styles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

I've always found that, if you try to change who you are at this point, it usually doesn't work out too well 

TC has changed what it does on offense a few times in the semi over the years based on what the other team does. Against Meigs a few years ago at home TC cane out in a 5 wide set and caused Meigs all types of problems. Hampton will see a wrinkle or two that they haven't seen on film all year from TC. 

19 minutes ago, RTD said:

TC has changed what it does on offense a few times in the semi over the years based on what the other team does. Against Meigs a few years ago at home TC cane out in a 5 wide set and caused Meigs all types of problems. Hampton will see a wrinkle or two that they haven't seen on film all year from TC. 

Hopefully we'll be ready. We may be a bit quicker than we look. Hopefully a lot quicker