TC at Hampton

tcjacket13

1 minute ago, pujo said:

And what about those Chiefs, Back in the day The Injuns didn't have a chance. How times have changed. lol

Absolutely,  I love watching them play.  They dismantled my Cowboys yesterday . Defense stepped up. Looks like Mahomes has his mojo back. Hope they go all the way.

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

Now you guys tried to talk a Cloudland kid into playing for you guys this year. I’m hope you all win though. Pretty cool we have watched most of these kids since they were 5.

Pretty sure his uncle brought him to the school, we didn't go looking for him. All they were doing was trying to put pressure on Cloudland to use him more.

1 minute ago, Grunt said:

Absolutely,  I love watching them play.  They dismantled my Cowboys yesterday . Defense stepped up. Looks like Mahomes has his mojo back. Hope they go all the way.

Been a Chief fan all my life, they are looking more like contenders. If the D can play, doubt anyone will beat um.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Pretty sure his uncle brought him to the school, we didn't go looking for him. All they were doing was trying to put pressure on Cloudland to use him more.

Got ? If I had of been smart and not started my son in school early. Your boy, Russell,Ward,Morgan,and Mitchell I believe those kids that started in flag together would be able to give SP a really good game. We always thought that group would of been good.