TC at Hampton

tcjacket13

8 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Hope the 'clones do well, but still love this small school ball...Pretty much the same 11 both ways for 4 qtrs and fans with passion...LOVE IT 

Can't agree with the first part of your statement lol, but couldn't agree more with the second part. I'm just a pure fan of high school ball in general, but especially small town football(probably biased though). To me, high school ball is the purest form of the sport. 

Small town ball is special....I don't think some realize what it takes to have that many players playing all facets of the game..every play. The mental focus, conditioning and toughness required is something special for sure. There's just something EXTRA special about it

4 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Hopefully we'll be ready. We may be a bit quicker than we look. Hopefully a lot quicker 

4 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Hopefully we'll be ready. We may be a bit quicker than we look. Hopefully a lot quicker 

I give it to Hampton. You'll we're by far the better team in the game last Friday. I love the double fullbacks. Hampton reminds me of Smith Co with size and power run game.