TC at Hampton

tcjacket13

55 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

To read other threads, TC gonna blow us away. 3+ scores better. Already got TC playing Westview. I reckon we're still gonna play tonight to just save face :oops:

Not gonna hear that being said from this end. Not to say that is outside the realm of possibilities but I don’t think style and pace of play will allow for that.

These boys aren’t going to overlook this Hampton team and this coaching staff sure isn’t going to do so. Far as we are concerned, we have 1 mission tonight and that is to drive back to middle TN with a W. Whether that is by 1 or 30….. this is a get the job done kind of team. It’s strictly business 

Edited by jacketpharmer

3 hours ago, jacketpharmer said:

Not gonna hear that being said from this end. Not to say that is outside the realm of possibilities but I don’t think style and pace of play will allow for that.

These boys aren’t going to overlook this Hampton team and this coaching staff sure isn’t going to do so. Far as we are concerned, we have 1 mission tonight and that is to drive back to middle TN with a W. Whether that is by 1 or 30….. this is a get the job done kind of team. It’s strictly business 

That's the way we feel about it