TC at Hampton

tcjacket13

6 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Real loud because us rednecks know how to get loud!!

I got just a little teary eyed tonight. Worked with these kids in the weight room all summer ,told them they could be special, they worked their guts out and its paying off. I knew if they played as hard as they worked ,we had a shot. To be tough, you have to learn to do tough things. Great things don't come easy.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

I got just a little teary eyed tonight. Worked with these kids in the weight room all summer ,told them they could be special, they worked their guts out and its paying off. I knew if they played as hard as they worked ,we had a shot. To be tough, you have to learn to do tough things. Great things don't come easy.

So happy for you guys and it’s just shows that hard work will pay off.I’m going to be there yelling with you bud.

Edited by lawnman

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Heck, I coached many of em since they were in kindergarten! I had tears cause it hit me how old I was! 

• Like 1