2021-4A Championship Game Tullahoma vs Elizabethton

TTownFan50

6 minutes ago, Betsyorangefan said:

Your last 4 state champions come from this region lol dude when was your regions last state championship lol.  Your comment is irrelevant 

Since Tullahoma doesn’t have your past and can only bring a 14-0 record (against substandard teams according to you) to the game Saturday.   No need debating with you anymore since we are just a pathetic team from the west.  We will find out Saturday who the best team is in 4A.

15 minutes ago, Betsyorangefan said:

Your last 4 state champions come from this region lol dude when was your regions last state championship lol.  Your comment is irrelevant 

I never disqualified the fact of that but maybe your to incompetent to realize that a region is made up of more than 2 teams and that the state had a realignment and as of this year in what shape or form is region 1 better than region 5 overall? 

16 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Nobody.      Greeneville and Elizabethton are light years beyond everybody else in 4A in our part of the state.

Exactly. Both of those have proven their worth but the comp they see year in and out isnt great thats no knock to them because they don't control that but if they think Tullahoma isn't battle tested and cant play with them then they will be in for a long night. 

8 minutes ago, TheSkipBayless said:

I never disqualified the fact of that but maybe your to incompetent to realize that a region is made up of more than 2 teams and that the state had a realignment and as of this year in what shape or form is region 1 better than region 5 overall? 

We scheduled 1 6a team and 2 5a teams and due to Covid we tried to get teams to fill our schedule even from the Knoxville region including Maryville and Alcoa but that’s what happens when you become a solid program …. No takers 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Betsyorangefan said:

We scheduled 1 6a team and 2 5a teams and due to Covid we tried to get teams to fill our schedule even from the Knoxville region including Maryville and Alcoa but that’s what happens when you become a solid program …. No takers 

You dont win State Ships by mistake def a heck of a program no doubt. I was just comparing overall regions teams of who was stronger. It doesnt shock me them two schools not wanting to play def Alcoa they never seem to want to play a team that can beat them which really shocked me they played Maryville this year.

8 minutes ago, Betsyorangefan said:

I've seen the video from last years Mr. Football where Alcoa's AD ask Elizabethton Coach Shawn Witten for a game......I know who said NO. :bored: I know late in the summer when Besty and Alcoa both had the same by week off and only 9 games scheduled who again declined the Alcoa offer.

35 minutes ago, TheSkipBayless said:

After further review of your power house region I realize you played 5 teams with a winning record and 8 with a losing record. Interesting