Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

We need to be in prayer for coach Mike Lunsford and his family.  His house burned to the ground last night.  No one was hurt but this is terrible around Christmas time 

Oh that’s awful. Prayers  @pujo. I bet they couldn’t even gets fire trucks up to his house.

Edited by Appvol

A big thanks to all the kind people concerned about the matter, they are all still alive and all that was lost was material, I'm sure its gonna be a struggle but I'm betting the family see's just how many kind hearted and caring people are out there, I've heard it taught that all mankind is sorry and worthless trash, I've witnessed to the contrary, yes we all have our faults but most people are basically good. Thanks again to all concerned. 

54 minutes ago, pujo said:

A big thanks to all the kind people concerned about the matter, they are all still alive and all that was lost was material, I'm sure its gonna be a struggle but I'm betting the family see's just how many kind hearted and caring people are out there, I've heard it taught that all mankind is sorry and worthless trash, I've witnessed to the contrary, yes we all have our faults but most people are basically good. Thanks again to all concerned. 

And it will come from roan mountain,  avery, and Hampton.  We love you guys 

2 hours ago, pujo said:

My thoughts and prayers are with your family!

7 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I guessing there was no getting fire trucks up to the house. I know I never tried going up the driveway. Thankfully they are OK could of been a lot worse.

Quite the hollow,lol, beautiful place once you get in there. Nah ,no they couldn't get a fire truck in there, had to pump water out of the pond, they thought they had it put out and it caught back up in the middle of the night.