Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

2 minutes ago, Reb1021 said:

To beat Hampton you have to be able to slow down there run game, and have a good Duel Threat Qb on offense. There line is Massive!! We played them for the region championship.

Our line wasn't nearly as massive when we played you guys. We finally got a massive piece back. 

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Daniel Boone was leading the team playing in the 4a State Championship in the 4th Quarter. Not sure we could have beat them if we were going 100 percent to do so, we never tried, all we wanted to do was get in and out of that game healthy and give ourselves a chance to have a run in the playoffs.

Ole Daniel Boone himself is thankful for the half effort and the easy win. I guess that does prove the “lay down in a game if there is something bigger coming in the future”. When y’all give full effort and beat the brakes off them better move quick to get the goal posts down, I have heard they are only allowing teams 5 minutes on the field after the game. 

13 minutes ago, DBoone said:

Ole Daniel Boone himself is thankful for the half effort and the easy win. I guess that does prove the “lay down in a game if there is something bigger coming in the future”. When y’all give full effort and beat the brakes off them better move quick to get the goal posts down, I have heard they are only allowing teams 5 minutes on the field after the game. 

Have to say the lines went at it all game. Pujo just meant we didn't open the play book and risk anymore injury than we got. Think we went as hard on D as we could, even in tropical storm like conditions. Playing DB was very good for the us. 

23 minutes ago, DBoone said:

Not sure we could have beat you regardless of what we did. We sure didn't want to put our whole season at risk for a game that meant NOTHING to us. You guys should have a heck of a team next year. I'll be pulling for you every game but one. Highly doubt we can stay on the field with you next year.

8 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Have to say the lines went at it all game. Pujo just meant we didn't open the play book and risk anymore injury than we got. Think we went as hard on D as we could, even in tropical storm like conditions. Playing DB was very good for the us. 

Sure wasn't looking forward to that game and it being the week before the playoffs. That could have been a disaster, those fellers are a bigger ,stronger version of us.