Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

3 minutes ago, Grunt said:

You're spot on, Pujo, most 1A, 2A teams' rosters aren't that large. TC has had years with 20+ players. Comes down to conditioning.

I'll never get over that Whooping, just glad you give it worse in the title game. Thats when I turned into a Trousdale fan.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

No offence to Hampton, but having seen Westview, and watching Hampton play on film, Westview appears to be better at every spot on the field. Daniel Boone is nowhere near the offense that Westview is and Daniel Boone had plenty of success offensively. Hampton has to be doing something right or they wouldn't be in the state championship. With that being said, I'll take Westview by 4 touchdowns.... and maybe more...

Wanting to talk Daniel Boone, missed a short field goal against Science hill and lost 17 to 14, Science hill lost in the playoff to Farragot 57 To 56, Farragot lost to Maryville by 7. Pretty sure we could have played Boone better but it was stupid to try. Our goal was stay healthy.