Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

4 minutes ago, Charger64 said:

Watched Hampton on NFHS vs Rockwood. They can flat out run the football. Not sure what Westview has defensively but obviously they have stopped run-heavy teams before. Hampton's best defense will be their offense. It is a classic clash of styles of play. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

A tale of 2 cities.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Charger64 said:

Watched Hampton on NFHS vs Rockwood. They can flat out run the football. Not sure what Westview has defensively but obviously they have stopped run-heavy teams before. Hampton's best defense will be their offense. It is a classic clash of styles of play. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

They haven't seen a running game like this one.  Do you remember the trolls on lord of the rings?  Hampton's oline  reminds me of them.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

They haven't seen a running game like this one.  Do you remember the trolls on lord of the rings?  Hampton's oline  reminds me of them.  

King I know they haven’t seen a run game like Hampton.. I thought we had a shot at least slowing them down but boy was I wrong and they have a line that’s made up of GROWN MEN!

2 hours ago, Charger64 said:

the running game of Hampton is a force

• Like 1

On 11/27/2021 at 12:53 PM, uknoit2 said:

Roll your eyes all ya want. We coming with what got us here. They stop it, they'll be the first to do so and we'll tip our hat. From what I'm watching, they'll have to rely on the throw to beat us and it may well be by 14 or more....could be a 4 qtr war too 

Good luck to the Bulldogs. Trample the weak and hurdle the dead.