Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

4 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Good that means I can watch Saturday while I’m working. My job started making us work Saturdays till after Christmas. It’s hard being Santa’s helper.

Sorry you have to work but glad you get to watch. Hate the Landers came up a little short but it only shows what can be. 

Hampton leads all semfinalists in most playoff runs without a state championship appearance. The team earned its 35th playoff appearance this season and will play its fifth semfinal contest this Friday. Hampton's first playoff appearance was in 1978.

This is off the TSSAA site for the Blue Cross Blue Shield Championship site. Found this to be very interesting. 
:popcorneater:

17 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pujo that Lunsford man better keep his boys in prevent defence.  This Simpson boy is going to play for that saban man in the sec.  Im not joking either.

That Simpson boy's coach already has the gold ball setting in his office...Been shining it everyday since it was delivered last Friday night

40 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO…what is the pay rate for uniform washer appvoltard?

Tonto Burro put your sippy cup down and let them wipe your mouth. It probably time them to change your depends. If your a good boy they might let you have pudding today. Make sure you eat your Applesauce today.