Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

Just now, Tigersandcats said:

It will come down to which defense can get a few key stops. But if you got an offense that can be an extension of your defense by clock eating drives that result in points, then you give yourself a chance to win. But when teams try getting in a shootout with Westview then it’s advantage Westview. To me it’s get a few key stops on D three yards and a cloud of dust on O, or in this case a cloud of turf pellets! Got to keep the game close.

You got it.

I hope you guys don't think Simpson is all Westview has. They have a solid defense and a good offensive line and kids who can catch the ball and make a defense pay after the catch. The think about Simpson is if you pressure him then he is very capable of hurting you with his feet. Westview is a very solid team. Hampton will have to play very disciplined football on defense and do their best to keep the Westview offense off the field. Good luck to both teams.

8 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Ty Simpson has that smoke kinfolks! Been saying all along whoever shows up in East be happy to collect that Silver. Trousdale and their prestige I thought might make it a little closer but Westview is dropping dimes on whoever they are playing. Friday will be no different. I’m just keeping it real

Westview 35

Hampton 14

Atta boy Tyrone! Thank you for that prediction. Now the Dogs have a fighting chance because you haven't got a prediction right yet in the playoffs and I am definitely keeping it real and telling the truth! :thumb:

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I hope you guys don't think Simpson is all Westview has. They have a solid defense and a good offensive line and kids who can catch the ball and make a defense pay after the catch. The think about Simpson is if you pressure him then he is very capable of hurting you with his feet. Westview is a very solid team. Hampton will have to play very disciplined football on defense and do their best to keep the Westview offense off the field. Good luck to both teams.

If they only had the QB, they would be toast, people forget it takes a team. 

14 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

Atta boy Tyrone! Thank you for that prediction. Now the Dogs have a fighting chance because you haven't got a prediction right yet in the playoffs and I am definitely keeping it real and telling the truth! :thumb:

Sounds like the kiss of death, I'm just keeping it real. I'm sure Ty had us getting destroyed last week also.

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Let me tell you after watching SP play Oakland and them getting their stud D-1 lineman back and watching Cloudland come from behind to beat Coalfield who got handled by Gordy whom Pitt Anialated,I made a stupid prediction of SP running all over our boys from Cloudland.MAN WHAT A STUPID prediction.Cloudland was an Elite team the other night to rival all the others from the past 4 or 5 years in the East.My point being this is why we line them up on Fri nights.You cant measure heart,pride and pure determination.I will forever remember the 2021 Cloudland team!Go play and let the score board settle the outcome.What a great privilege to play for any color ball!

It wasn't stupid, onb.  You just got it wrong.  I thought south greene would beat Oneida by at least 21.  Sometimes we just get it wrong.  

1 hour ago, Waker said:

Yeah. I’d hate for my kids to live their dreams and make millions of dollars a year playing a game. They need to get up at 5 every morning and work for a living. I sure don’t want them being around people with different thoughts than me.

Getting up and going to work is a thing of the past. Best to set around and draw a check if ya can't play with a ball I reckon. When one is morally deficient, don't really care their views or thots. Best work here on the farm and develop a lil character for real life.  

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Getting up and going to work is a thing of the past. Best to set around and draw a check if ya can't play with a ball I reckon. When one is morally deficient, don't really care their views or thots. Best work here on the farm and develop a lil character for real life.  

Amen!

25 minutes ago, pujo said:

If they only had the QB, they would be toast, people forget it takes a team. 

Exactly! Looks like he's got some dang studs at receiver too! Somebody giving him time to throw and blocking to run! The whole team looks like the real deal to me! Got our hands full with a team that can play.