Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

Just glad 24 will be playing, big cog on both sides of the ball. No one will be picking us to win but I've see 4 highly impressive games from us since the playoffs started. 0000000000000000 disrespect to Trousdale but I've kept up with them forever, I've never ever never ever,did I say never ever seen them dominated like they were Friday Night. We were dialed in.

I agree. We don't need any missing players for this one. We need to keep Westview's #6 on the sideline as much as possible. On one film I watched, they said he was a top 5 recruit in the nation, not just TN. He sure can sling it.

Edited by dogtruth

11 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

I agree. We don't need any missing players for this one. We need to keep Westview's #6 on the sideline as much as possible. On one film I watched, they said he was a top 5 recruit in the nation, not just TN. He sure can sling it.

Not a top 5 recruit in the Nation. 247sports composite he is 26. 247 sports has him 46. Simpson is ranked top 5 QBs in the country. Win or lose it will be fun getting to see a kid with that much talent that’s considered one of the best in the country.

https://247sports.com/Player/Ty-Simpson-46056473/

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

Not a top 5 recruit in the Nation. 247sports composite he is 26. 247 sports has him 46. Simpson is ranked top 5 QBs in the country. Win or lose it will be fun getting to see a kid with that much talent that’s considered one of the best in the country.

I was just going by what those announcers said on the film LOL. You can't believe everybody you listen to.  I know that

2 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I just now read your entire post that's actually what I meant top five quarterback recruit in the nation when I posted earlier I guess I should have been more specific.

11 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I agree it will be nice to get to watch a top recruit however I hope we don't get to see too much of him LOL

8 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

I just now read your entire post that's actually what I meant top five quarterback recruit in the nation when I posted earlier I guess I should have been more specific.

I wish I didn’t have to work Saturday. I love to go watch. Pulling for you guys but it would be cool to get to see Simpson play. I would bet if you go you will catch yourself watching him as much as Hampton. To me one of the most interesting things about high school football is the recruiting and seeing D1 kids play. 

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

I wish I didn’t have to work Saturday. I love to go watch. Pulling for you guys but it would be cool to get to see Simpson play. I would bet if you go you will catch yourself watching him as much as Hampton. To me one of the most interesting things about high school football is the recruiting and seeing D1 kids play. 

I am going. I am actually going to watch Elizabethton play before Hampton. Looking forward to watching two good games. Thanks for your support.

2 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Looking on the radar, don't think we have anyone in the top million. I don't really get caught up in all these high profile players, they are just humans with whatever God given talents. Don't make them anymore special than anyone else. Whats really special is seeing less talented people doing more with less.

12 minutes ago, pujo said:

The less we see of him ,the better off we will be. I'd rather watch our little no talent kids.

I haven't seen Simpson play, all I know is what's on the T. So he likes to sling it. My question is,  how is your secondary? An INT now & then could be a big difference. Pressure up front. Don't let him get comfortable back there.

Never seen a QB on any level that was invincible.

42 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I don't think our guys are going down to be in awe of him