Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

It will come down to which defense can get a few key stops. But if you got an offense that can be an extension of your defense by clock eating drives that result in points, then you give yourself a chance to win. But when teams try getting in a shootout with Westview then it’s advantage Westview. To me it’s get a few key stops on D three yards and a cloud of dust on O, or in this case a cloud of turf pellets! Got to keep the game close.

We not coming for a shootout. We lose BIG in that scenario. Trench warfare is more our speed  

5 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Exactly! Looks like he's got some dang studs at receiver too! Somebody giving him time to throw and blocking to run! The whole team looks like the real deal to me! Got our hands full with a team that can play.

Yeah were playing a dang good team with a very talented QB. tis what it is.

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Wouldn't bother me in the least if mine could get wealthy doing something they loved, I'd just want them to keep it in perspective .Just humans that rely on the almighty instead of thinking they were a SELF made superstar.

Yea, find me one that's level headed and got things in perspective in pro sports these days. Rather mine just be a  productive human in life than to think they're gods of some sort. 

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Yeah were playing a dang good team with a very talented QB. tis what it is.

I reckon people think we've never seen, much less developed, top tier QBs and athletes in these parts. He'll do nothing we haven't seen before. May not stop it, but we've seen it. Reminds me of us going to state in 14,15 and 16. We were gonna see how  basketball was played. What real athletes were. Get killed by 40 by every team we played. Well, we didn't win the big prize, and we didn't see anything new either and never came close to getting stomped. Just play the game 

5 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Yea, find me one that's level headed and got things in perspective in pro sports these days. Rather mine just be a  productive human in life than to think they're gods of some sort. 

Yeah I surely wouldn't want mine thinking like that, don't care what mine do for a living as long as they know who the creator is. This life if REAL temporary.

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I reckon people think we've never seen, much less developed, top tier QBs and athletes in these parts. He'll do nothing we haven't seen before. May not stop it, but we've seen it. Reminds me of us going to state in 14,15 and 16. We were gonna see how  basketball was played. What real athletes were. Get killed by 40 by every team we played. Well, we didn't win the big prize, and we didn't see anything new either and never came close to getting stomped. Just play the game 

For Sure.

6 minutes ago, BigDaddyDave said:

Maybe the Dawgs can steal a page from the Cyclones game plan from Greeneville. A good offense can’t beat you from the sidelines!

Don't really have to steal anything. I wasn't sure by any means that we would make it this far but I've known all along the only way to beat these cats. If it don't work, it don't matter anyway, we are what we are.