Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

21 minutes ago, pujo said:

And we understand what a huge challenge this is ,trust me we will come to win. Our Coaches will have these kids prepared and these kids believe in themselves. A chance is all we can ask for, we earned the right and here we come. Good ,bad ,ugly, we'll stand behind these fellers 10000000000000000000000000000000000percent.

Call me

No offence to Hampton, but having seen Westview, and watching Hampton play on film, Westview appears to be better at every spot on the field. Daniel Boone is nowhere near the offense that Westview is and Daniel Boone had plenty of success offensively. Hampton has to be doing something right or they wouldn't be in the state championship. With that being said, I'll take Westview by 4 touchdowns.... and maybe more...

9 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

No offence to Hampton, but having seen Westview, and watching Hampton play on film, Westview appears to be better at every spot on the field. Daniel Boone is nowhere near the offense that Westview is and Daniel Boone had plenty of success offensively. Hampton has to be doing something right or they wouldn't be in the state championship. With that being said, I'll take Westview by 4 touchdowns.... and maybe more...

Poor little us, guess we get to be the bug.

48 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

Does UTC field have turf? Has Hampton played on a turf or college field all season? With Westview having played all home games on a college field, will that bring any advantage? Just curious as it got brought up in discussion with another spectator today

David and Goliath, we all know how that one turned out.

12 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Wasn't even gonna reply to that one :shock:

Ya'll are comparable somewhat to Huntingdon that Westview played earlier this year... and Westview won that one by nearly 3 TD's.

The only possible way I see Hampton even staying in this ball game is if they have multiple longggg drives and hope Ty Simpson forgets how to throw a football... you are going to have to score at least 4 touchdowns to have a shot of outscoring them. Not sure I see it happening.

• Like 1

Just now, GeneralForrest said:

Westview is beatable. No one should count Hampton out.  And if you are, what's the point of posting here. Just to predictably call for the favorite to win every time? Riverside hung with Westview for more than a half. Hampton just beat friggin Trousdale. This absolutely has a chance to be a terrific and tight game. 

Thanks General, were the best the East has to offer and I've not seen these East teams getting destroyed over the years. We were big underdogs last week and we did just fine, If anyone thinks Hampton is coming down there to lay down, they better think again.  We know full well West view is a heck of a team but were not anybody's chumps.

3 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Westview is beatable. No one should count Hampton out.  And if you are, what's the point of posting here. Just to predictably call for the favorite to win every time? Riverside hung with Westview for more than a half. Hampton just beat friggin Trousdale. This absolutely has a chance to be a terrific and tight game. 

Let's hear how the game is going to play out with Hampton winning the ball game

• Like 1