Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I like DB, always have, but they would also have gotten blown out of the stadium as would a slew of 2A-5A schools; No matter how much they prepared. Not sure most programs even have that first drive we had vs WV. Good thing the other DB posters aren't cut from the same mold as ole DBoone. He has what, 4 posts? And they all been about dogg'n Hampton! Personal I reckon. Still fuming mad about our game with them and apparently feels we didn't deserve to compete for the title but he doesn't seem to understand that nobody here cares  :roflol:   

Think it was a unintended compliment, sorta shows we get more out of less than about anyone.  I also like DB but not so crazy about this feller.  I stated the FACT that we didn't go full bore to beat them, not sure we would have had a chance even if we had, truth remains.

Just now, pujo said:

Think it was a unintended compliment, sorta shows we get more out of less than about anyone.  I also like DB but not so crazy about this feller.  I stated the FACT that we didn't go full bore to beat them, not sure we would have had a chance even if we had, truth remains.

Yea, hated I even replied about the crap...Waste of my time and tried to edit...Wasn't fast enuf LOL

26 minutes ago, pujo said:

Bet them Health Science boys will have great careers in the Health Field, lol. Football Magnet at its finest. 

Does your brother want to coach anymore. He could double dip and get 2 paychecks. The school across the state line is looking for a coach.

Edited by Appvol