Humboldt

shockernation

Just now, TryNotToSuck said:

https://www.wreg.com/news/local/police-hold-press-conference-on-humboldt-high-shooting/

This article from WREG (Memphis) is claiming the guy that was flown to Memphis is now paralyzed (don’t know if he is 100% paralyzed or not). I believe he graduated from North Side and played basketball for the Indians just last year. Just an 18 year old watching his old teammates and friends play a basketball game representing his alum. Unfortunately, it’s sad to see and I wish people today would understand how valuable life is. My heart goes out to all three of the victims and their respected families.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Humboldt community can’t come together and figure things out why would schools outside of their district continue to schedule games with them? I hear every year that they are turning the corner and positive things are happening. It’s just not true. If it is please show me proof. 

On 12/6/2021 at 4:54 PM, Waker said:

If Humboldt community can’t come together and figure things out why would schools outside of their district continue to schedule games with them? I hear every year that they are turning the corner and positive things are happening. It’s just not true. If it is please show me proof. 

This was not a school related incident. It was an issue between two people that were no longer students at either school. Sad thing is a life was loss and 2 people were injured that were innocent bystanders. People need to leave or settle their personal business at home on their own time in stead of endangering others.