Scott Cummings the new head football coach at Oak Ridge!

ORWildcats1

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

How many guys are graduating from this year's team?

Only about 3 to 5 that played a lot and 10 total.Our best defensive player and a player that was our best OL and DLineman.But return 2 good RBs and 2 D1 WRs.Also get some guys back who was injured and brining in a really good freshman class

9 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Only about 3 to 5 that played a lot and 10 total.Our best defensive player and a player that was our best OL and DLineman.But return 2 good RBs and 2 D1 WRs.Also get some guys back who was injured and brining in a really good freshman class

Not sure we have any sure thing D1 guys, but there is alot of talent returning.   The O line will be much improved.  These players better rest up and get ready to go to work.  They are about to be pushed in training unlike anything they were asked to do under the previous staff.  I expect some will quit, but the ones left standing will be football players.  

5 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

And folks in Cleveland are laughing. 

Coach Cummings did not do his history homework before he took the Cleveland job. Or he knew the history of Cleveland HCs  after Benny Monroe and thought so much of his coaching ability that he could change that history. Wrong. After Benny Monroe left Cleveland, no HC has lasted more than 3 or 4 years as the HC at Cleveland. I think l am right on that? Maybe someone can correct me. Don't want to be accused of spreading false information on the T. I even think they went through some alumni as HC also? I think there HC there now has been there 3 years? And he really has not burned it either.