Pin-TN Rankings 12/13/21

WrestlingGod

3 hours ago, WrestlingGod said:

Nobody has done them. If you want to do them step up and do them..

But don't say Hamm feels the div 2 kids arent worthy of being ranked. Hes done this for 21 years along side coaching one of the most successful schools in the state, and on top of all that i guarantee you have no clue what he does for work. He's legitimately one of the smartest people ive ever met and has the hardware to back it up. I dont know how he gets any sleep every night he does so much. 

How dare you say Hamm thinks the div 2 kids arent worthy of being ranked. Shame. 

Unfortunately I travel all over the United States for my real job or I would do not only the D2 rankings but all of the rankings.  Not being in Tennessee 90% of the time would not do justice to doing a great job with the rankings.  You must be very intelligent (you called me stupid) so why don’t you do the rankings since your intelligence and IQ must be superior to everyone?

17 minutes ago, cbg said:

Unfortunately I travel all over the United States for my real job or I would do not only the D2 rankings but all of the rankings.  Not being in Tennessee 90% of the time would not do justice to doing a great job with the rankings.  You must be very intelligent (you called me stupid) so why don’t you do the rankings since your intelligence and IQ must be superior to everyone?

i didnt call you stupid. i didnt insult your intelligence. i never said i had any sort of superior iq to anybody. 

i called you out for saying hamm doesnt think the d2 kids are worthy of rankings. thats it. just apologize and move on. you're projecting a lot of insecurities here. 

Edited by WrestlingGod

8 hours ago, oceansize42 said:

Parton isn't a returning state champ but he was a finalist at 145 in single A last year and since Cleveland is AA there is no mention.

I know these are meaningless rankings but Lucas being unranked in large schools after beating Parton is not that big of a deal.

See: Dupill, Carson

8th at Ironman last weekend

3rd in TN small schools this week