Girls Rankings on Pin-TN

CoachDFreeman

Good afternoon Coaches, 

Hope you all had some rest over Christmas Break. I know I definitely put work aside to spend some time with family. 

The New Year's Update for TSSAA Girls Wrestling is now up on Pin-TN. 

http://www.pin-tn.com/?page_id=1695

If you all have any results you want to share, it helps with painting the most accurate picture of the rankings. I gladly welcome any help you can provide.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, CoachDFreeman said:

Good afternoon Coaches, 

Hope you all had some rest over Christmas Break. I know I definitely put work aside to spend some time with family. 

If you all have any results you want to share, it helps with painting the most accurate picture of the rankings. I gladly welcome any help you can provide.

Thank you!

Seems like a good job. Thank you.

4 hours ago, CoachDFreeman said:

Good afternoon Coaches, 

Thank you!

Nice list :D Hopefully we get to see all of these girls go head to head at the Fandetti tournament. 

19 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Nice list :D Hopefully we get to see all of these girls go head to head at the Fandetti tournament. 

And you made it seem like our lists would be dramatically different the only difference is who we think will be where and who will beat who when it comes to state for example Alyssa Adamo and Alexis Mize both wrestle 165 yet are both outstanding wrestlers and so it’s the guessing game of who between the 2 drop to 152 (154) at the end of the year. I also think just because you are undefeated and have not wrestled any top girls does not make you a top girl hints my 126,132,138 rankings over pin-tns rankings but anywho nice list you have helped create. Also I see the creekwood girl was dropped from the rankings hmm how interesting. 

1 hour ago, cougars130 said:

And you made it seem like our lists would be dramatically different the only difference is who we think will be where and who will beat who when it comes to state for example Alyssa Adamo and Alexis Mize both wrestle 165 yet are both outstanding wrestlers and so it’s the guessing game of who between the 2 drop to 152 (154) at the end of the year. I also think just because you are undefeated and have not wrestled any top girls does not make you a top girl hints my 126,132,138 rankings over pin-tns rankings but anywho nice list you have helped create. Also I see the creekwood girl was dropped from the rankings hmm how interesting. 

Oh who cares. They're subjective. You have your list and he has his. Just let it go. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Ummmno said:

Oh who cares. They're subjective. You have your list and he has his. Just let it go. 

This is true which I have stated. Every time he leaves a comment on the rankings I choose to do. You are silent when that happens. So keep the same energy when I choose to comment. Im sure he does not need you to come to his rescue. Have a great night and enjoy the snow day. 

• Sad 1