Marion County Warriors 2022

MarionMadness

It takes a special kind of stupid to send text to girl basketball players for your wife AFTER you have a history of both recruiting and text messages plastered everywhere in the past. I thought Marion had a chance to be special this year but stuff like this just makes me think twice. Maybe this is a short bump in the road but that’s just stupid to leave evidence to a parent that clearly is willing to turn those messages over. Good thing they don’t play Tyner first game. I’m just keeping it real

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

It takes a special kind of stupid to send text to girl basketball players for your wife AFTER you have a history of both recruiting and text messages plastered everywhere in the past. I thought Marion had a chance to be special this year but stuff like this just makes me think twice. Maybe this is a short bump in the road but that’s just stupid to leave evidence to a parent that clearly is willing to turn those messages over. Good thing they don’t play Tyner first game. I’m just keeping it real

About as dumb as paying rent for transfers. I agree