Loretta

Bulldog2396

56 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Did you notice how far out the rims were from base line / I know that messed our 3s up at the start / now listen to this the ball bounced OVER the top of backboard they caught and they said play on the ball didn’t hit the floor / if I’m lying I’m dying ask Summertown folks - I nearly got tossed on that one 

Lol !

2 hours ago, Jaychapman said:

Wouldn’t it be great if both Summertown & Loretto got Mr& Miss basketball - same district - same class - same county - know it’s been done before y’all fill me in ( I know haven’t won it yet 

Burleson is def a scoring machine for Summertown boys.  Shooting release is very reminiscent of Curry.

1 hour ago, Jaychapman said:

Did you notice how far out the rims were from base line / I know that messed our 3s up at the start / now listen to this the ball bounced OVER the top of backboard they caught and they said play on the ball didn’t hit the floor / if I’m lying I’m dying ask Summertown folks - I nearly got tossed on that one 

I think that is a live ball if there is room between the baseline and the backboard and it doesn't touch any obstructing object. I will ask one of me buddies