Region 7-4A 2022

stacmot

14 minutes ago, stacmot said:

You're welcome BPM.  I knew you had been sandbagging us all along.  LOL.  BOTH  the Tide and the Dawgs are good.

In an earlier post in this thread, I said I had a gut feeling Milan was going to win.  Since I rarely make predictions, I'm glad y'all won.  I don't like crow. 

I don't want to overlook Oakhaven, Crockett, or Lexington, and I don't want to wish the season away, but I'm looking forward to our Dog and Cat fight when we come to Milan 4 weeks from today. 

Hopefully we are both healthy and can go at it 100%

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Who’s ya boy that caught that TD last night for Milan… kid is suspiciously muscular for that age…. Lol no shame in his game

Carson Pruitt. He’s a baller. Caught 2 tds but dropped a couple as well. Gotta work on that. I’m assuming you watched the game online. What were your thoughts about it?

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Carson Pruitt. He’s a baller. Caught 2 tds but dropped a couple as well. Gotta work on that. I’m assuming you watched the game online. What were your thoughts about it?

He was running free all night. They catch those y’all will be a very balanced team. More homework for us