231 steals

Career highlights

2020 honorable mention all district 

2020 TSSAA state champion 

2021 district player of the Year

2021 All-state selection 

2021 All-region tournament selection 

2021 TN Ms. Basketball finalist 

Multiple 30-point games this season it is a threat to break the school record for points in a season on any given game. She was a sophomore Miss basketball finalist amongst two seniors last season

So, in Mr. Football, the award usually goes out to the player that had the best season. 

In Mr./Mrs. Basketball, why am I seeing players that have accomplishments dating back to their freshman/sophomore years? Should it go to the player that had the best season?

Ty Simpson had the best season in football. He didn't have the best career at Westview. 

Once again, there's no criteria to determining a winner. The criteria I had in place to determining the Mr. Football winner didn't have Ty Simpson winning Mr. Football in 2A. Again, that's based off the criteria I had in place.

So, why in Mrs. Basketball specifically, am I seeing seniors have accomplishments dating back to their freshman season? Based off determining who wins the football award, that should be completely irrelevant. It's a 2021-2022 season award, not not a 4 year award.

2 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

So, in Mr. Football, the award usually goes out to the player that had the best season. 

In Mr./Mrs. Basketball, why am I seeing players that have accomplishments dating back to their freshman/sophomore years? Should it go to the player that had the best season?

Ty Simpson had the best season in football. He didn't have the best career at Westview. 

Once again, there's no criteria to determining a winner. The criteria I had in place to determining the Mr. Football winner didn't have Ty Simpson winning Mr. Football in 2A. Again, that's based off the criteria I had in place.

So, why in Mrs. Basketball specifically, am I seeing seniors have accomplishments dating back to their freshman season? Based off determining who wins the football award, that should be completely irrelevant. It's a 2021-2022 season award, not not a 4 year award.

It is only based on the season they're up for the award, but it's commonplace for their accolades from previous years to be included on their consideration post/vie for nomination.

#1. Need to be a D1 talent.

#2. Need to average 19 plus points a game.

#3. By end of senior yr.  Need to be over 2000 points, (8th grade don't count toward point total.)

#4. District Mvp ,region ,all state,all state tourny, McDonald's all American nominee or member all these at some point in your high school career.

Social media has literally blown it out of control. It is absolutely watered  down now with 4 classes and people are absolutely ridiculous in these nominations.

It is totally crazy. 

Another thing coaches schools are absolutely lieing or padding stats.  When you have numerous games under 8 points or less, then you are averaging 17 -18 points a game and you never really get close to it but a couple times . Come on.