Upperman wins 7-AAA tournament

UHSbees931

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Tennesseepicks said:

Who’s would you say top 3 in 3A?

Man it is a crap shoot. We have played Upperman, Grainger, South Gibson twice and South Side in this years class. Greenville is good. Watched them this summer in Murfreesboro. Page is obviously good. Creekwood is pretty good. Played them opening night last year. South Side’s defense is some kind of tough to score on. It is so balanced it is hard to pick. 

On 2/19/2022 at 10:53 PM, repoman said:

Upperman on a different level right now, thinking the state tournament was just held at Tennessee Tech.

My pick from the get go they just now getting fired up good.

I had them picked to win the district and they will go deep before this is over.

Edited by mofojoe

4 hours ago, mofojoe said:

that would be a big 10 dash 4

Championship Bound: Lady Devils Use Defense To Take Down Upperman 44-42 (grsportsnews.com)

I posted a link to the game Greeneville and Upperman played in the Ladies Classic in Greeneville this season. It was a defensive game.

Abigail Johnson was held to four points in that game. If the two teams meet again, she will be the key to the outcome. I first watched her play two years ago, in the same tournament, and was amazed that she was only a freshman. She's smooth as silk in the paint.

Edit: Lots of pictures of both teams in the article.

Edited by Americal198

1 hour ago, Americal198 said:

Championship Bound: Lady Devils Use Defense To Take Down Upperman 44-42 (grsportsnews.com)

I posted a link to the game Greeneville and Upperman played in the Ladies Classic in Greeneville this season. It was a defensive game.

Abigail Johnson was held to four points in that game. If the two teams meet again, she will be the key to the outcome. I first watched her play two years ago, in the same tournament, and was amazed that she was only a freshman. She's smooth as silk in the paint.

Edit: Lots of pictures of both teams in the article.

Greeneville always has good teams this year is no exception. Any competition over there to make it to the state?

4 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Greeneville always has good teams this year is no exception. Any competition over there to make it to the state?

Strongest competition is Grainger, who just lost to Greeneville. Both teams have excellent coaches. They could wind up playing each other again. If Lauren Bailey can continue to have strong games, Gville will be tough to beat. The odds are in favor of Greeneville making it to state, in my opinion. Dark horses are Cocke County and Sullivan East.