State Championships

deesnutz

3 minutes ago, HereComesTheCloser said:

No offense to Greeneville, but you would have finished 3rd in our District this year.

#Checkmate

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

This just tells me you have no clue about Greeneville :roflol:  To be the Champ you have to beat the Champs.  Does South Side have a 5 star  6'10 Mcdonalds All-American committed to Kansas, a 6'4 3 Star Guard committed to Florida, or 6'4 3 star shooting guard that is committed to Mississippi State that I don't know about? 

Don't get me wrong South Side has a good team but you don't have Maclin or Jailen Anderson who were your two leading scorers in that Championship game were Greeneville returns their two leading scorers in Gillespie and Satterfield.

2 minutes ago, HereComesTheCloser said:

...that we hit a nerve.

Hey thanks for the dialogue.

See you in Murfreesboro...if you make it.

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

Hit a nerve, nah not at all.  You just proved to everyone on CoachT that you have no clue about basketball with the Greeneville would finished 3rd in our district comment.  Last time I checked South Side is the one sitting at 0-1 against the Greene Devil's not the other way around.  Maybe you should change your screen name to HereComesTheAlmostCloser since you didn't close last year

1 minute ago, HereComesTheCloser said:

...are really thin skinned.

I know what I saw in 3 games at the tournament last year.

And yeah, our District would have eaten you guys alive this year too.

Your conversation is concluded....

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

Sounds like you like to dish it but not take it when someone presents you with FACTS.  It's so easy getting under your skin :popcorneater:

If the Arby's Classic didn't eat us alive then your district wouldn't either.  Do some more research on those teams and get back to me.  Like I Stated before South South would not be the best team Greeneville has faced all year if you would actually look at the teams Greeneville has played and beat

4 hours ago, Swipes said:

Sounds like you like to dish it but not take it when someone presents you with FACTS.  It's so easy getting under your skin :popcorneater:

If the Arby's Classic didn't eat us alive then your district wouldn't either.  Do some more research on those teams and get back to me.  Like I Stated before South South would not be the best team Greeneville has faced all year if you would actually look at the teams Greeneville has played and beat

Swipes I need to go to their schedule and to the other top 2 teams in their district and find out what National level teams they have beaten. They got me skeeeered now!

JSS has a nice record with only 2 losses, Memphis Overton 14-9 and done. Also a loss to Haywood Co. 15-10. The team that was suggested we would be behind for third was Jackson NorthSide 17-7. He did throw us a bone by not putting us behind South Gibson 18-13. The 4th team in their District won 3. Basically they don’t play much out of state teams.

The one out of state team they did play was Forrest City Arkansas who was 14-10 as of 2/19/22.

Edited by noonesfool

2 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Swipes I need to go to their schedule and to the other top 2 teams in their district and find out what National level teams they have beaten. They got me skeeeered now!

JSS has a nice record with only 2 losses, Memphis Overton 14-9 and done. Also a loss to Haywood Co. 15-10. The team that was suggested we would be behind for third was Jackson NorthSide 17-7. He did throw us a bone by not putting us behind South Gibson 18-13. The 4th team in their District won 3. Basically they don’t play much out of state teams.

The one out of state team they did play was Forrest City Arkansas who was 14-10 as of 2/19/22.

Please leave Haywood out of this don't let our record fool u we are playing our best ball rite now. GO TOMCATS 

53 minutes ago, HereComesTheCloser said:

present the truth based on the eye test. And it hurt like h**l to some little fellas using mom's phone like a keyboard warrior.

Well little guy, best of luck to your team. You're gonna need it.

Your conversation is concluded.

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

Present the truth based on the eye test from a year ago:roflol:.....i don't think you understand the difference between truth and opinion.  Everything I have said has all been facts where you just keep shooting off opinions.  Learn to back up what you say with actually substance not just "Well my eyes have told me from the three games I saw a year ago at State". 

Your lesson is done for today little fella

37 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Present the truth based on the eye test...

And you got butt hurt. Truth hurts there little guy.

Now put down mom's phone.

Your spanking is complete.

This conversation is concluded.

Now back to the thread.

Our prediction:

AAA - South Side

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

Edited by HereComesTheCloser