East Rob Vs Clay Co

Mottomotto

On 3/3/2022 at 8:29 PM, CCLHL08 said:

Worse officiating game I’ve ever seen. I’m not a fan of either just a good game up the road I went to. Credit to clay county great team they should go far. But man that one ref called all 5 fouls on the Groves kid. A tech twice. He was pretty pathetic and needs to get hang the whistle up. Old man was terrible

If groves received 2 techs then he will not be eligible for the sub state game, as that counts as an ejection. But I believe he only was called for 1. 

On 3/7/2022 at 11:18 AM, TCRadio said:

If groves received 2 techs then he will not be eligible for the sub state game, as that counts as an ejection. But I believe he only was called for 1. 

I was at East for the Clay County game. Each of the Groves brothers got a tech if I recall correctly. Two of Taylor’s actual fouls were dumb plays on his part. He reached in after an inbounds pass on a CC player less than two minutes into the game, and I can’t remember exactly what the other one was. It did seem that one particular ref had it out for Groves. Clay County looked like the better coached team, IMO, and I don’t have a real dog in the hunt. I went to watch a good game. I think these two teams would be close to a toss up on a neutral court. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, JacketLover said:

I was at East for the Clay County game. Each of the Groves brothers got a tech if I recall correctly. Two of Taylor’s actual fouls were dumb plays on his part. He reached in after an inbounds pass on a CC player less than two minutes into the game, and I can’t remember exactly what the other one was. It did seem that one particular ref had it out for Groves. Clay County looked like the better coached team, IMO, and I don’t have a real dog in the hunt. I went to watch a good game. I think these two teams would be close to a toss up on a neutral court. 

I also believe CC is better coached team, I would take Clay by 15 at home, neutral by 10