AA State Tournament Matchups

westtn12

5 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

So you can be a coach in the Championship game (2018) and put your hands in the refs multiple times and no technical but that was worthy of a game changing T?

Oh yeah I remember. York is a good team and played well but the ref wanted it to be about him. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King21 said:

Everyone blames the official and rightfully so, but as a coach how or why do you put yourself in the position to get the tech?

Congratulations to York. Those young ladies have put in a boat load of work over the years to get to that spot. 

Hearing the T was on the bench after they had just been warned. Probably doesn't make it better but that's what I've heard. 

• Like 2

Yeah and the ball bounced off the ref out of bounced and no call. Madison, Cantrelle and Micah were mauled and no calls at the end. York is a good team but the refs took the game over. We get beat and I usually don’t blame refs but they had their York hats on. How does the ball go out of bounds and hits a ref and it becomes a live ball?? Really??

3 minutes ago, King21 said:

Just posting you what I heard from one poster to another. I understand you're aggravated. Rightfully so. Was just correcting my statement about it being on the coach. 

York is a good team and they played great. Just a terribly officiated 4th quarter that for sure decided it. We may not have won but they made sure of it.

5 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

York is a good team and they played great. Just a terribly officiated 4th quarter that for sure decided it. We may not have won but they made sure of it.

Tough loss big man, you are one of the classiest individuals on this board.  I know this hurts, but you always rise above it.  Hang in there and I wish we had more fans like you.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gogold said:

Tough loss big man, you are one of the classiest individuals on this board.  I know this hurts, but you always rise above it.  Hang in there and I wish we had more fans like you.

I appreciate it man. You know I am not a ref basher but I call it like it is. York is a good team and played good but this one one will sting a while. When a man from the TSSAA legislative council says it’s BS, it’s BS. One of their own just said GC got screwed big time.

Edited by pioneer42
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

My brother, I am sure more games this year have been called awful in the state than the ones that have been called average at best. It sucks that it's on that stage and at that time. Accountability is needed and it isn't coming. 

17 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I appreciate it man. You know I am not a ref basher but I call it like it is. York is a good team and played good but this one one will sting a while. When a man from the TSSAA legislative council says it’s BS, it’s BS. One of their own just said GC got screwed big time.

GC has had 2 tough losses in 24 hrs ( boys & girls ) feel for them but as they say it is what it is don’t know what rec league the ref come from as one of my buds said don’t know if they refed before or if they even seen a game before