East vs MAHS

Mottomotto

2 hours ago, Mottomotto said:

I know MAHS will be the favorites for this game but what are ER’s chances looking like?

Honestly, MAHS probably 10-15 point favorites. That being said, if Groves can find his 3 ball again and some of his wing players can shoot better than they usually do which isnt well then they could have a chance for sure.

Edited by HonkyNinja12

46 minutes ago, Mottomotto said:

Groves had struggled to shoot well the last 3 games, But his teammates have picked up the slack. If they get an all around team effort in this one I think they can win it.

Groves’ team mates picked him up last night with great three point shooting so he didn’t have to do it all.  Van Buren harassed him all night but East killed them with the press and athleticism. The Indians need to shoot their free throws better than they did last night. 

2 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Groves’ team mates picked him up last night with great three point shooting so he didn’t have to do it all.  Van Buren harassed him all night but East killed them with the press and athleticism. The Indians need to shoot their free throws better than they did last night. 

there was 2 people on him most of the game i saw and he still managed to knock down a few of shots 

1 hour ago, bballfan12121 said:

there was 2 people on him most of the game i saw and he still managed to knock down a few of shots 

Yep. The focus on Groves opened it up for his team mates, especially in the corners and they delivered. That full court pass he threw for an assist on a lay up was a thing of beauty, and even more so when you factor in the low ceiling in that gym. 

• 2 weeks later...