Predictions for Friday?

Tennesseepicks

Just now, pioneer42 said:

I have been watching them. I don’t buy that one bit. They are a pretty good team. Maybe a top 15 in all classes.

Ur nuts. They been number 1 all year long. They only reason they have struggled a little bit lately is because they lost their best player to injury in district championship. If it was ‘predetermined’ gibson co would win every game because they bring a huge crowd. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

They won’t. They played them earlier in the year. Gleason is playing good I agree. Wayne County and Dresden are too. North Green I thought would play McKenzie better.

I thought NG would have too.  I guarantee Gleason will going to come down to the wire. 

1 hour ago, 90warrior said:

Ur nuts. They been number 1 all year long. They only reason they have struggled a little bit lately is because they lost their best player to injury in district championship. If it was ‘predetermined’ gibson co would win every game because they bring a huge crowd. 

You said in the state. You got Webb, Beardon, Ensworth….just can go on for a while. Page showed me something today actually. Good team. South Side is just another animal with intensity and pressure. We have been seeing it a while. Congrats to Page. They are better than I thought.

1 hour ago, Kiddmaximus said:

Your guys opinions on the top 10 teams in all classifications? I want to know what you guys think.

Hard to say.  Teams have changed so much throughout the season.  Example.  I'd have Nov-January Loretto in the top 3.  But I'd have Feb-March Loretto outside the top 15.

1. Webb 

2. Bearden

3. Ensworth

I think every other slot is up for a lot of debate.

Edited by mas1821