Predictions for Friday?

Tennesseepicks

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

You said in the state. You got Webb, Beardon, Ensworth….just can go on for a while. Page showed me something today actually. Good team. South Side is just another animal with intensity and pressure. We have been seeing it a while. Congrats to Page. They are better than I thought.

3A moron

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

You said in the state. You got Webb, Beardon, Ensworth….just can go on for a while. Page showed me something today actually. Good team. South Side is just another animal with intensity and pressure. We have been seeing it a while. Congrats to Page. They are better than I thought.

Y’all are a class act in Gibson County! Y’all are part of the reason that we play the way that we do! We appreciate y’all’s great program & we look forward to playing y’all for y’all Thanksgiving tournament! 

6 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Y’all are a class act in Gibson County! Y’all are part of the reason that we play the way that we do! We appreciate y’all’s great program & we look forward to playing y’all for y’all Thanksgiving tournament! 

Appreciate it Hawk!! Iron sharpens iron right?? We look forward to playing y’all too. We win some lose some, but we learn something. Man to man from opening tip to finish. I loved the way y’all played today. Page gave out and y’all were getting stronger. Man y’all got some great depth. Proud of your coaches too. Got behind a little, kept your poise and kept battling. Them girls are making West TN happy. Keep on keeping on!!

22 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Appreciate it Hawk!! Iron sharpens iron right?? We look forward to playing y’all too. We win some lose some, but we learn something. Man to man from opening tip to finish. I loved the way y’all played today. Page gave out and y’all were getting stronger. Man y’all got some great depth. Proud of your coaches too. Got behind a little, kept your poise and kept battling. Them girls are making West TN happy. Keep on keeping on!!

Yes sir! Iron sharpens iron most definitely! We definitely win some & lose some. But the key is to learn from the loss. Yea we are super deep! Majority of them will return next year! We trying to bring it all home! 1 more to go!