Loretto @ Wayne County

Forrest vs Moore County

Summertown @ Collinwood

Mount Pleasant vs Zion Christian 

Cascade Huntland

Richland @ Hickman County

Who we got?

Loretto, Moore County, Collinwood, Mount Pleasant, Cascade, Richland

I think you nailed it...(however Forrest could pull it out w/ home-field advantage & superior line)

On 9/4/2022 at 9:22 PM, LorettoGuy said:

Loretto @ Wayne County

Forrest vs Moore County

Summertown @ Collinwood

Mount Pleasant vs Zion Christian 

Cascade Huntland

Richland @ Hickman County

Forrest and Summertown games should be the only ones debatable.

4 hours ago, LorettoGuy said:

@Salem how do you think Forrest matches up this week

I said in 2020 Moore County would be down (young) in 2021, they would be good in 2022, and a contender in 2023. Forrest should be able to beat a good 1A team.  Our offense should move the ball and should score in the 20's. The Forrest victory prediction assumes we won't kickoff or punt to #6 and we don't plan to throw the ball downfield in his zone. Other assumptions: the RB's averaging 8-9 ypc will have more carries than the one averaging less than 3.0. We won't be rushing 3 this game on defense. Both teams are having injury issues. 

14 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Cascade is in for a much tougher game than they think. 

Based on what?  I’m not a snowflake & you can’t trigger me…But I’ll indulge: You wrote that Mount Pleasant has a chance to beat Forrest but Cascade doesn’t—— after Cascade was leading 13 to 0 at halftime versus Mount Pleasant…

Your prediction for the Moore county/Forrest  game was basically the final score of the Moore County/Cascade game…

You’re full of contradictions, I had hoped you would be well rested and logical after hiding out…

The Cascade offense is designed for ball control—They have players that can run and catch and an athletic Qb—but they insist on smash mouth football-no trickery or misdirection…Cascade D is solid. The Score may not be impressive, but Cascade definitely beats Huntland.